The aim of the ShapeMS project is to create a learning platform that covers all work-related aspects concerning people with multiple sclerosis but also, employers, thus, inclusively targeting the issue.
The goal is to provide the resources, information and tools in order for young adults with MS to remain in the workforce for as long as possible, and raise awareness, educate their employers and teach them how to provide the respective accommodations. This learning platform includes job opportunities, a step-by-step guide on how to approach employers/ colleagues, inform them about their rights, support networks and available funding from the government but also multiple online video training sessions about entrepreneurship skills for people who want to explore this option for their future.
Further Information: https://www.shape-ms.eu/ (new window)
- Youth Employment / Training Foundation (Cyprus)
- Asociación Caminos (Spain)
- Kompetenznetzwerk KI-I (Austria)
- Consulenza Direzionale di Paolo Zaramella (Italy)
- ULUDAĞ ÜNİVERSİTESİ AKTİF ÖĞRENCİ SPOR DERNEĞİ (Turkey)
- Eurosuccess Consulting (Cyprus)